Volunteers are great to help an organization. But they have other paying responsibilities. Academic Ventures makes your organization its priority—giving your organization an important day-to-day, year-to-year continuity, eliminating or minimizing your administrative responsibilities and freeing your members to focus more on the organization's mission.
- Serve as liaison with national or international parent organizations
- Work with board and volunteer committees to implement goals and objectives
- Create, update and monitor membership databases (including renewals)
- Communicate with members and non-members (directly, e-newsletters, fliers, website, social media)
- Coordinate programming, including best pricing for venue and speaker arrangements
- Handle accounting, including paying invoices, processing payments, updating budgets and issuing monthly reports to board
- Identify ways to help organization retain and grow its membership
Want to talk about your association? Drop us a line at email@example.com.